Autism Intervention/Post Diagnosis Support
You do not need a diagnosis to access this element of our service e.g. a conclusion of ‘Autistic traits’ is sufficient. We offer intervention to all who need it.
- Initial assessment of your child’s needs followed by an intervention plan
- Individual/group therapy e.g. social skills
- Psychoeducation e.g. explaining diagnoses/needs to children/young people and families
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Psychological based therapy
- School consultations
- Therapeutic Life Support Work (for Attachment based difficulties)
- Parent groups
- Parent workshops and training
For training information, please click here
Whatever the issue might be we’ll work out the best approach, in collaboration with you, and give you all the help and support you need.
If you are based in Staffordshire, Birmingham and the Black Country, Derbyshire, Shropshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire or Northamptonshire just give us a call or send us an email to find out more. We also offer many of our services nationally throughout the UK.